In 2020, the extraordinary impacts of COVID-19 triggered an unprecedented demand for aid, challenging local organizations to rapidly respond with essential programs and safety-net services.
United Good Neighbors proudly supports these frontline efforts and the nonprofits, staff, and volunteers dedicated to providing for the basic human needs of individuals and families in Jefferson County.
Your donation to UGN’s annual Give Jefferson campaign ensures that food, shelter, healthcare, and education are made available to folks you interact with everyday:
- Restaurant and hospitality workers
- Retail and customer service staff
- Skilled laborers, tradespeople, and farmers
- Senior citizens and individuals with disabilities
- Public agency and government employees
To those who are weathering uncertainty and recovering from crisis, Give Jefferson offers hope and the reassurance that we are a community that cares.