Colinwood Farm is a certified organic family-owned farm on 4.68 acres in the middle of Port Townsend since 1997.
ABOUT COLINWOOD FARM:
We have 14 greenhouses, some that measure 20' x 40', two are heated year round and lots of open fields, a farm stand open year round 24/7 stocked with farm fresh produce in season. Right now that means strawberries, lots of them, salad mix, new potatoes including a low glycemic variety, a mix of squashes, even patty pan, cucumbers including pickling cucumbers, many varieties of zucchini, celeriac, parsnips, lots of tomatoes, beautiful basil, bush beans, peppers and of course the pumpkins are coming! Very soon families with a child 7 years old or under will be able to select a sugar pie pumpkin (for pumpkin pie) at no cost. The pumpkins will be available in the farmstand at least a week before Halloween.
The pandemic has increased business at Colinwood farm as it is a quick walk for those living nearby or an easy drive by due to the location in the heart of town. The farm stand is open 24/7 so social distancing is not a problem as customers are able to shop alone and wipes are available for the refrigerator handles. Payment is the honor system. Items in the farm stand are harvested daily.
- Herbs: basil, cilantro, oregano, thyme
- Root Vegetables: beets, potatoes, carrots, turnips
- Greens: Salad mix, stir fry mix, spinach, kale, endive lettuce, lettuce heads, swiss chard, collards, dandelion
- Alliums: garlic, onions, leeks
- Vine veggies: squash, pumpkin, zucchini, peas, beans
- Other vegetables: parsnips, cabbage, cucumbers, celery, celeriac, Jerusalem artichokes, radishes, kohlrabi, corn
- Fruit: strawberries
- Flowers: sunflowers
HOW TO PURCHASE:
At our 24/7 Colinwood Farm Stand on F Street in Port Townsend, near the corner of San Juan & F Streets.