We are NATALIE and NIALL, business & life partners living and working on 69-acres in Beaver Valley on the Olympic Peninsula where we strive to regenerate the land by diversifying soil, plant and animal life.
ABOUT WHITE LOTUS FARM:
At White Lotus Farm we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our community by producing and sharing quality farm products such as sourdough made with locally grown grains; wild-range chicken eggs; pasture raised meats and raw, unfiltered honey. We are always exploring ways in which we can expand our offerings while prioritizing the needs of the local economy and ecosystem. We want to share this land – we do this by: cultivating a community garden, collaborating with aspiring land stewards & entrepreneurs, hosting travelers at our farm stay and holding space for workshops and events.
- Sourdough Bread (made with whole grains from Finnriver Grain)
- Gluten-Free Sourdough Bread (made with quinoa and buckwheat from Finnriver Grain)
- Raw Honey
- Wild-Range Chicken Eggs
- Raw Wool (from Romney sheep)
- Cut Flowers
HOW TO PURCHASE OUR PRODUCTS:
- Port Townsend Farmers Market in person
- Online Farmers Market
- Our website
- By appointment (call to schedule)