NOTE: Terms and Conditions of using this site can be viewed here.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
Any information entered or submitted on our site is subject to collection, including but not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Physical and/or street address
When do we collect information?
We may collect information from you when accessing features on our website, which may include but are not limited to:
- Contact forms
- Account creation
- Content generation
- Sales of services or products
How do we use your information?
We may use information collected from you for the following reasons:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product or service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We will never sell or share your information with any third party for profit.
How do we protect your information?
Our website and systems are scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all information, both sensitive and not, are transmitted and stored using encrypted connections.
To maintain the safety of a user's personal information, we implement a variety of security measures when a user submits or accesses their information.
All payment transactions are processed through third party payment processing providors. No credit card information is stored or handled by this website.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at each browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features on the site may not function properly or at all.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to any parties outside of TPA and it's affiliates, your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously (though this may limit and or restrict certain content and or functionality).
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account or by contacting TPA here.
How does this site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days of detecting the breach.
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We may collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Process donations and to send information and updates pertaining to donars.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify soliciting messages as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our organization or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests as quickly as possible.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using a link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can either:
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email to unsubscribe.
- Contact us here and we will promptly remove you from all future cooresponance indicated in your message.